At Diversified Physical Therapy, we recognize that each patient has different limitations and abilities.
We work “one on one” to develop an individual program that meets the needs and goals of each individual based on their diagnosis and mobility limitations that make day to day activities difficult.
We do our best to assist each patient to reach their maximal functional mobility within their limitations, environment and surroundings.
We believe that continuity, personalized care and the education of each person is important to achieving their goals.
THERAPEUTIC EXERCISE IN SEVERAL AREAS...
- PROGRESSIVE RESISTIVE
- NEUROMUSCULAR RE-EDUCATION
- BALANCE-COORDINATION TRAINING
- GAIT TRAINING
- PROSTHETIC-ORTHOTIC TRAINING
- FALL PREVENTION
- FUNCTIONAL MOBILITY TRAINING
- BODY RECONDITIONING
- AEROBIC CONDITIONING
- POSTURAL TRAINING
- FUNCTIONAL SPINE STABILIZATION
- PATIENT/CAREGIVER TRAINING/EDUCATION
- ACTIVITIES DAILY LIVING TRAINING
AS WELL AS...
- PRE-OP STRENGTHENING/CONDITIONING
- SAFETY AND EQUIPMENT NEEDS ASSESSMENT FOR THE HOME & WORK
- MAINTENANCE PROGRAM
- ELECTRIC WHEELCHAIR EVALUATION FOR THE HOME & WORK
- VESTIBULAR REHAB
- WORK HARDENING
- URINARY INCONTINENCE REHAB
- WORK STATION ASSESSMENT
- CLINICAL MASSAGE
- SOFT TISSUE MOBILIZATION
- MYOFASCIAL RELEASE
- JOINT MOBILIZATION
- ULTRA SOUND; TENS; E-STIM; MUSCLE RE-EDUCATION; CERVICAL TRACTION; LUMBAR TRACTION